Saturday, October 3, 2015

Photo competition: Hidden Treasures of SE16

This is a lot of fun.  I was out and about today and dropped in to the Angel public house, where I picked up the latest I-Live-In SE16 magazine (issue 3).  There is a lot of good content in it as usual (I particularly liked the "Bermondsey Craft Beer Mile" and the local history "The Annual Hop" articles).  Best of all, they are now running a photo competition.  The theme is "Hidden Treasures of SE16," which is a real opportunity for local camera enthusiasts to show off some of the less obvious corners of our area.  The photograph and the title need to be connected and, should your photo be chosen, you need to be prepared to have it published in the next edition of I-Live-In SE16.  The closing date is midnight on the 15th November 2015.  For more information and the full terms and conditions, go to http://iliveinse16.com/photography/.





No comments: