Saturday, July 12, 2008

"With land comes responsibility"

I stumbled across this whilst looking for something quite different on the Southwark Council website. Or rather, I had given up on the Council's website, which is one of the most un-navigable entities I've come across in a long time, and was using Google instead.

I thought that this was an interesting and slightly entertaining logo for Southwark Council's surveyor recruitment page, if you like irony. Don't miss the all-important tag-line: "with land comes responsibility". If you've visited the blog before you'll probably guess that I'm thinking about the suggestion that Surrey Dock Farm could be demolished for the creation of a new pier just a couple of hundre yards away from the existing and functional Greenland Pier. It made me give a rather twisted smile, at any rate.


No comments: