Tuesday, February 2, 2016

A lovely walk in Russia Dock Woodland today

I went up to the Lavender Pumphouse today, through Russia Dock Woodland and back again, diverting briefly into Stave Hill Ecological Park to check out the violets.  It was the most wonderful day for a walk.  There's not much to add to that, so here are the photographs.  They were taken with my little handbag camera, and it's not really capable of long distance work, so the parakeet (almost invisible to the human eye but very noisy) is really blurred.  I had heard about them but never seen one before, so that was a lovely surprise. There was a lot of strimming and mowing going on, and everything was beautifully neat.  It was so nice to see everything looking so good that I thought I'd share the photos.  You can click on any one of them to see the bigger version>






























No comments: