Saturday, September 28, 2013

Apologies for the incomplete post about the First World War

Sorry about the previous post, now removed.  I am working on a series of posts about Rotherhithe in the First World War, for the centenary next year, and pressed Publish rather than Save by accident.   I've just retrieved it so it won't be visible any more on the blog.  The post is nowhere near to being complete, so apologies for anyone who looked at it and wondered what on earth was going on.

Just a reminder if that you know anything about Rotherhithe during the Great War I would be really glad to hear from you.  I'd really like to know more about family members who either went to war or worked the docks over that period.

It's a beautiful day here in Wales, sunny with blue skies, so I hope that you are having a lovely day in London too.


No comments: